Boards & More Inc.
Title: Customer Service – Duotone, ION, Fanatic, SQ Lab
• In-housecustomer service representative, covering all lines and categories.
• Handledealer orders and inquiries, assist sales reps.
• Consumerinquiries for ecommerce
• Train/assistdealers on information and B2B ordering system.
• LearnMicrosoft Dynamics (Axapta, D365) system so you can enter and modify orders
• Interactwith the accounting and logistics teams on topics concerning sales anddistribution
• Crosstrain in the following duties to fill in during other staff’s vacations: invoicing and crediting, inventorymanipulation, stock adjustment
• Assistsales management on a variety of projects; weekly newsletters etc.
• Interfacewith remote warehouses to get orders shipped
• Assistsales reps with warranties and freight claims, as needed
• Experiencewith E-commerce and Shopify a plus
• Affinityto watersports and biking a plus
Reports directly to Director of Operations
Location- Boards & More offices, White Salmon WA.
Hours: 8AM – 5PMMonday – Friday. Potential for parttime. Benefits and vacation pro-ratedfor part time employment
Hourly Wage, depends on experience $17 – $19/hour
Benefits- medical benefits paid for full time employee
Vacation- 16 days of “personal time” per year, plus 10holidays.
About Boards & More
Boards & More Inc. is the North American subsidiary ofBoards & More International, which operates out of Munich, Germany withits’ headquarters based in Molln, Austria. We own leading brands in Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Stand UpPaddleboarding, Wing Foiling, and Mt. Biking. We are a passionate team that works together to deliver the finestproducts to our dealer network with the best service in the industry. We continually challenge our products andprocesses, and strive to improve them daily. We value integrity, accuracy, team-work and follow-through.
Does this sound like you? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced and exciting environment where your ideas and contributions make adifference? Please send your applicationand resume to: