Are you passionate about food and fun? Looking for a side gig that helps you earn a little extra money in the evenings? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment working with people who love their jobs? We may have the perfect job for you!
Solstice Wood Fire Pizza Truck will be relocating to The Dalles this Fall and we are looking to add to the team!
Interested candidates may apply by for the Food Truck Pizza Cook position by emailing their relevant experience to our General Manager at natalie(at)solsticehoodriver.com or by applying on our website at solsticehoodriver.com – we currently have a position for 2-4 evening shifts a week.
– Hand-stretch pizza dough and efficiently distribute toppings.
– Operate the wood fire oven.
– Communicate positively and efficiently with coworkers.
– Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
– Adhere to the restaurant menu.
– Stack incoming wood deliveries.
– Follow food and equipment safety protocols.
– Perform various light labor tasks assigned by the supervisor.
– Must be 18+ years old.
– 2+ years culinary experience.
– Excellent communication & customer service skills.
– Passion for food & feeding people.
– Current Oregon Food Handlers Card.
– The ability to physically bend, swoop, lift & stand for 8 – 10 hours.
– Weekend availability.
$16-$18/hr dependent on experience + tips.
Continued education & team building opportunities.
401k & health insurance eligibility after 1 year.
Medical PTO accrual.
Food & beverage perks.
Solstice is an independently owned restaurant. Our menu features artisan wood-fire pizzas, seasonal entrees, inventive cocktails, local wine and beer. We proudly source locally grown and foraged ingredients when possible and much of our menu is made from scratch including pizza dough, pasta, sausage, and more! Solstice has been in business for over 15 years and has seen rewarding growth year after year. On average, our staff have been with the company for 3-5 years, we attribute this to having created a positive, healthy work environment and culture. Solstice goes beyond the plate to support local community causes and endeavors. Our restaurant is a high volume eatery in which we do our best to maintain serving food with integrity, while feeding the masses. We look forward to receiving your resume- thank you.