NOW HIRING JOURNEYMAN CARPENTER (10 years experience) – Licensed, Bonded and Insured!
We have a lot of work, and are hoping to expand our workforce by adding 1 Journeyman Carpenter to our team.
- Ten+ (10+) years of recent, satisfactory, full-time, paid experience as a carpenter;
- A satisfactory equivalent (prior union Apprenticeship, and Many years of experience, etc)
- Under direction, does rough, finished and general carpentry work; performs related work.
Examples of Typical Tasks:
- Installs, repairs, and replaces flooring, partitions, window frames, door frames and doors, and other related components of buildings and structures
- Is familiar with, uses, and operates both hand and powered woodworking equipment* Works from plans and sketches
- Keeps job and other records* drywall taping* wallpaper removal/applying* tiling/cement/ grouting* cleaning work areas
If you need a bid, Please Call, Text, or Email us:
- Your Full Name
- Physical Street Address
- Email Address
- A Good Time For Us to Visit and/or Discuss you Project(s)
Cougar Home Improvement, a Washington State LLC
Licensed, Bonded and Insured in Washington State
White Salmon, Klickitat and Skamania Counties