We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team.
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of assigned guest areas
- Daily changing and inspection of linens and towels, following the standards set forth in the Green Program
- Respect for guests’ property should always be exercised
Skamania Lodge has introduced the most competitive housekeeping wages in the area. Our goal is to invite you in at the level you are at. We want to pay you well for your current skill set and set benchmarks for you to reach that will allow you to work toward building your career and making the money you deserve. We have a structured housekeeping pay scale and we are willing to train the right people to join our team.
The rate of pay depends on experience:
Room Attendant I pays $16 an hour potential for additional room incentives and tips.( Entry Level)
Room Attendant II pays $18 an hour potential for additional room incentives and tips. (Some Experience)
Room Attendant III pays $20 an hour potential for additional room incentives and tips. (More than 2 years experience and ability to self-inspect after 90 days)
- All employees (even part-time) receive free daily hot meals, Free access to fitness center, showers, locker, pool, and hot tub; Free golf, and Zip-Line.
- Full-Time employees receive Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Pet, and Accident Insurance as well as 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave, and discounts on all our portfolio of hotel stays.
Full-time (30+ Hours)
Part-time (Less than 30 hours)
A willingness to work nights, holidays, and weekends is desirable in the hotel and hospitality industry.