Skamania Lodge features two full-service restaurants and a backyard grille, three executive green golf courses, a full-service spa, axe throwing, an outdoor Aerial park, a zip line, miles of hiking trails, and 260 guest rooms including 6 luxury tree houses. With an additional 175 acres of outdoor adventures waiting, there is no better place to develop your hospitality career. We are seeking line cooks for our River Rock Lounge. We have a great team of hospitality professionals to take your culinary skills to the next level!
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeepers have one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Room Attendant Job Deion:
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team.
In housekeeping, we have House Attendants who go into a room first, strip the beds, take out the trash, and clear it before the Room Attendants (This job) come into the room after the House Attendants leave to clean, make the beds, and put new towels in, etc.
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of assigned guest areas
- Daily changing and inspection of linens and towels, following the standards set forth in the Green Program
- Respect for guests’ property should always be exercised
COMPENSATION: $16-$20 per hour.
Skamania Lodge has introduced the most competitive housekeeping wages in the area. Our goal is to invite you in at the level you are at. We want to pay you well for your current skill set and set benchmarks for you to reach that will allow you to work toward building your career and making the money you deserve. We have a structured housekeeping pay scale and we are willing to train the right people to join our team.
The rate of pay depends on experience:Room Attendant I pays $16 an hour potential for additional room incentives and tips (Entry Level).
Room Attendant II pays $18 an hour potential for additional room incentives and tips (Some Experience).
Room Attendant III pays $20 an hour potential for additional room incentives and tips (More than 2 years’ experience and ability to self-inspect after 90 days).
- All employees (even part-time) receive free daily hot meals, Free access to fitness center, showers, locker, pool, and hot tub; Free golf, and Zip-Line.
- Full-Time employees receive Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Pet, and Accident Insurance as well as 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave, and discounts on all our portfolio of hotel stays.
- Full-time (30+ Hours)
- Part-time (Less than 30 hours)
A willingness to work nights, holidays, and weekends is desirable in the hotel and hospitality industry.
LOCATION: Stevenson, WA
22 miles from White Salmon, WA
23 miles from Hood River, OR
28 miles from Washougal, WA
30 miles from Troutdale, OR
30 miles from Camus, WA
50 minutes from Vancouver, WA
50 minutes from Portland, OR